I post this only because I'm so excited that I found about the cheapest, easiest, and pretty yummy dinner that anyone can make! Its especially for those who don't think they can cook, because its dang easy. Here is the recipe: It's only an outline but I didn't have broccoli or cauliflower so I just used zucchini and a left over bell pepper that I had in my fridge. I also added some parsley, but basically its a great way to cook up any veggies you've got in your fridge. You can add chicken too if you want, but leave it out, and this meal is pretty dang cheap.
Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
2 pkg chicken-flavored ramen noodles
1 chicken breast, cubed
1 T. vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 c. cauliflower
1 c. broccoli florets
1 c. sliced celery
1 c. coarsely chopped cabbage
1 medium carrot, grated
½ c. bean sprouts
¼ c. soy sauce
¼ c. water
½ tsp ground ginger
- Cook noodles according to package. Set seasoning packet aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken turns white.
- Add cauliflower and cook 2 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry 3-4 minutes.
- Drain noodles and add to skillet.
- Add soy sauce, water and ONE seasoning packet. Stir well.
- Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment