This is a concoction that i whipped up. Aly has requested that i make you all aware that she had no part in the creation of this treat and she also would like it to be known that she doesn't eat this either.
That being said, lets get on with the ingredients.
1 potato(the bigger the better)
1 can of tuna
some butter
and cheese
or whatever you like to have on your baked potatoes.
nuke the potato, drain the tuna. Cut the potato into bite sized chunks and then put on the butter and cheese. dump the tuna onto the potato. mix it up some and then consume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will have to make sure that Bryce is aware of this treasure for food at the "Y". It is right down his cooking skills alley. Thank you Danny for sharing it.
Man, you guys eat a lot healthier than I did in college. I can't believe I just said that after reading a recipe about microwaved potatoes and tuna from a can. I don't remember ever cooking a single meal for myself. I do remember kona chip ice cream going really well with oreos though. Let's face it, I still would eat ice cream and oreos for dinner if it weren't for Jess.
Post a Comment