
I posted this a few days ago and found a picture that works.
At the request of Jess who was craving this family favorite, I am giving you all this recipe. Too bad I don't have a cool picture. I would make some of these for the occasion, but there is much too much Easter and birthday junk around here. I usually put the eggs in my Kitchen Aid and turn it on. Then I just keep adding ingredients in the order of the recipe. Here goes
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 & 1/2 cups flour
1 teasp vanilla
1 cup (2 cubes) butter or margarine
1/3 cup cocoa
Grease a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 jelly roll pan. Pour in batter. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until just done. Remove from oven and cover top with minature marshmallows. Return to oven until marshamallows puff. Remove from oven and frost immediately. Make frosting while brownies are baking. This frosting will be thin. If it thickens, put it in the microwave for a few seconds until it gets thin again.
Frosting:
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 Tablespoons cocoa
mix cocoa in melted butter. Add:
1/3 cup milk
1 teasp. vanilla
1 lb, box or half a 2 lb. bag of powdered sugar
Mix together and drizzle carefully over marshmallows.
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 & 1/2 cups flour
1 teasp vanilla
1 cup (2 cubes) butter or margarine
1/3 cup cocoa
Grease a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 jelly roll pan. Pour in batter. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until just done. Remove from oven and cover top with minature marshmallows. Return to oven until marshamallows puff. Remove from oven and frost immediately. Make frosting while brownies are baking. This frosting will be thin. If it thickens, put it in the microwave for a few seconds until it gets thin again.
Frosting:
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 Tablespoons cocoa
mix cocoa in melted butter. Add:
1/3 cup milk
1 teasp. vanilla
1 lb, box or half a 2 lb. bag of powdered sugar
Mix together and drizzle carefully over marshmallows.
4 comments:
yum! I'm so excited to make these. Thanks Momma Brown!
That picture is NOT allowed.
Look for more of these lovely pictures on this page and the other one. I have found a treasure trove.
I love that picture! So cute!
Post a Comment